If you are connected with people who have internet access needs, you can help us reach them!
Please help us distrubute the survey as widely as possible. Think broad. Think diverse. Think about the social, faith and community groups you connect with, as well as the people you directly serve. Think about reaching seniors who are not connected to “traditional” senior services. Click the drop-down menus below for tools and suggested language.
- Place physical copies of the survey in activity kits; at senior centers, libraries, or other community centers; or at your place of business. See above for links to print-optimized PDFs that are translated into several languages.
- If you are not able to print hard copies, the County has a limited number available.
- There are several options to collect completed hard copy surveys:
- The County can provide a drop box where people can return their surveys;
- The surveys include an address at the top to return completed forms by e-mail or U.S. Mail:
- The County has a limited supply of business reply return envelopes that may be used for this purpose.
- Please email Internet.Survey@acgov.org with any questions or to request hard copies, a drop box or business reply envelopes.
Distribute flyers describing the survey, for example in activity kits; at senior centers, libraries, or other community centers; or at your place of business. Click here for a link to a flyer with information about the survey, including a QR Code and a web address, either of which can be used to access it online.